Follow these steps to easily remove your old battery on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and install a new one using your Digital Supply USA repair kit.
Galaxy S6 Parts
Disclaimer: Repair phone at own risk. Digital Supply USA is not responsible for damaged phones or parts incurred during the repair process.
- Mini screwdrivers
- Triangle opening tools
- Replacement battery
Other Supplies Necessary:
- Hair blow dryer
- Remove the SIM card tray from the side of the phone by inserting a pin into the hole next to the slot to eject it.
- Use the blow dryer to heat the back glass of your Galaxy S6 phone.
- Insert the opening tool under the back glass to gently remove the glass from the phone.
- Remove all screws from the back of the phone and set them aside for later use.
- Push down on the battery to separate the frame from the battery.
- Lift the frame off the phone and set it aside.
- Use the opening tool to disconnect the battery connector from the socket on the back of the phone.
- Insert the opening tool under the battery to loosen the glue. Run it along the edges of the battery a few times and, once it’s loosened, lift it out of the phone.
- Insert the new battery on the back of the phone. Insert the battery connector into the socket.
- Reattach the frame to the phone and reinsert all the screws into the back of the phone.
- Carefully replace the back glass of the phone and press it into place.
- Reinsert the SIM card tray on the side of the phone.
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy S6 to ensure the new battery work correctly. Charge the device for at least two hours before you continue using it.
Shop Digital Supply USA for every part in the process!